It’s summer and it’s basically vacay time for a lot of people, so what do you wear to the airport? Let’s note that with the summer comes heat, sweat, and moist. This isn’t the time for head-warmers, thick sweaters, winter boots and the likes.
Basically in summer, you need to feel comfy, and give your body access to a lot of fresh air, or create and atmosphere for it to breathe.
- Dark Colours are a win, just in case you spill some tea or juice on you, it won’t appear visible.
- Comfort is key, in whatever combo, you need to be comfy in it.
- Not so many accessories, reason is cos you’ll still remove them at the checkpoints and this can be tiring.
- A scarf, blazer or jacket could come in handy when the atmosphere drops while en route your destination.
- Don’t forget to keep it simple, you’re not on a red carpet or at a fashion show, also the flight might be quite longer than usual, or there might be impromptu delays, you need to be at ease.
- Unless you’re going on a private Boeing flight, and having a business meeting. You really should take it easy, and not be so formal. The goal is to be stylish, but comfortable.