Contemporary design store, Alara, which is dedicated to fusing African and international fashion, art, design, cuisine and culture was created to connect African consumers to world-class luxury lifestyle experiences.
Alara’s flagship store is located in Victoria Island, Lagos and they are currently hiring.
See details below:
Role: Senior Associate Retail Sales (who in summary, will be responsible for obtaining or receiving merchandise, totaling bills, accepting payments and managing customer relationships),
Experience: 3 – 5 years relevant experience
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Stock shelves, counters or tables with merchandise.
- Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
- Stamp, mark or tag prices on merchandise.
- Obtain merchandise requested by customer or receive merchandise selected by customer.
- Answer customer questions concerning location, price and use of merchandise.
- Selling brands to customers; upselling, cross-selling
- Total price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
- Accept payment and make change. Wrap or bag merchandise for customers.
- Remove and record amount of cash in register at end of shift.
- Calculate sales discount to determine price.
- Keep record of sales, prepare inventory of stock and order merchandise.
- Keep the shop floor clean and orderly.
- Liaise with the Social Media Admin to come up with campaigns monthly for all social media platforms.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Impeccable Interpersonal Skills
- Creative and Innovative mind
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related field. Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Fashion sales and a minimum of 1 year relevant experience in Luxury lifestyle sales.
Method of Application
Kindly submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.