From BeautyRevNG – This is a part-time, salaried position that has potential to evolve as the company grows. We are looking for someone who is passionate about beauty and is looking to learn more about the operational side of business and product development. The ideal candidate is eager to help implement best practices and is excited to learn and be a part of the BeautyRevNG team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for digital development and execution by ensuring implementation of digital tools, using best practices for site updates, brand pages, website exposure, and areas of opportunities in the beauty e-commerce space. Partner closely with vendors an distributors to ensure best-in-class execution
• Analyse sales results to ensure that resources are focused on achieving company objectives.
• Monitor competitive landscape and compile comprehensive recap of african beauty landscape and new beauty launches, along with opportunities identification
• Developing and leading a structured testing procedure for new product testing, including the development and management of focus groups.
• Assist with BeautyRevNG events, fairs and pop ups
• Assist with business proposals, applications and pitches
• 1-2 years experience
• Beauty experience is a plus
• Experience in any customer commodity
• Up to date with current beauty trends
• Exemplary communication and customer service skills
• Excellent time management skills and sense of urgency
• Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
• Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results
You Must Be…
• Self motivated
• Highly detailed
• Eager to learn
• Excited to be at a BeautyRevNG!
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.